Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
Looking to share in the FZ09 experience and trying to find something local. I've done fly and rides, eBay purchases, Craig's list aggravation for prior bike purchases. This time I'm looking more local so I can get to see the actual bike before I commit. Although the title reads Long Island, I'm open to the NY Metro area. From the posts I've read on this forum it seems as though most who participate are straight up and trying to be helpful. I'll be checking regularly to see what responses I get. I'm not partial to color because I already have a fast blue 2012 Super Tenere that I use for my solo long distance excursions. The FZ will be my commuter/twisties bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking to simplify the purchase logistics. Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
25 Posts
There was a red one in Wolcott, CT last week. Saw it on CL. I just scored mine used from a dealer in Metuchen NJ. It's the end of the season around here, so they will pop up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not looking to pay dealer fees. I'll be patient for the right seller and the best opportunity. Looking forward to the colder weather and those that are looking for a change, for whatever that reason may be.

·
Registered
464 Posts
i just picked up my fz from ny honda yamaha in Long Island city.350 miles on it, only fee i paid was tax and plate transfer. saved 3000$ compared to buying new,and to me 350 miles is still plenty new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts