Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB an 07-08 zx6rr/10rr shock in A+ condition .... PayPal cash if you have one or can find one... Please PM me. Thanks!

Mods update---- just got the moto home but it's too cold to ride so I've been making little mods... Acerbis handguards, softer silicon grips with grip heaters, MRA wind screen, Yammie saddlebags + luggage rack, RB sliders, SAE cable to charge the battery, RAM handlebar mount for a GPS plus a power cord, First Gear Heatroller to power the heated grips & a jacket,, a few LEDs, mods to the luggage rack to hold a Wolfman bag and some cushions to stop the seat rattle... so now it's time to do the suspension, I guess.

Truly hope someone can help... tapped out every source around here, not many in NM.

Thx, Gary. :icon_study::icon_study:.:confused:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WTB an 07-08 zx6rr/10rr shock in A+ condition .... PayPal cash if you have one or can find one... Please PM me. Thanks!

Mods update---- just got the moto home but it's too cold to ride so I've been making little mods... Acerbis handguards, softer silicon grips with grip heaters, MRA wind screen, Yammie saddlebags + luggage rack, RB sliders, SAE cable to charge the battery, RAM handlebar mount for a GPS plus a power cord, First Gear Heatroller to power the heated grips & a jacket,, a few LEDs, mods to the luggage rack to hold a Wolfman bag and some cushions to stop the seat rattle... so now it's time to do the suspension, I guess.

Truly hope someone can help... tapped out every source around here, not many in NM.

Thx, Gary. :icon_study::icon_study:.:confused:
Found one: can anyone identify this?

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's off a zx6RR..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts