Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a yamaha GYTR quick shifter for sale? i need one for my ‘18 mt 09. can’t seem to find any actually in stock online 🤔

·
Registered
672 Posts
GYTR Shifter Kit -- BS2-E81A0-V0-00 <== Search online for this part number. You may find a dealer that has some stock left over. Or you may find a dealer/seller over seas.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I had the gytr shifter. I sold it an bought the TTR systems Quick Shifter. Built better and looks way better. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought the TTR quick shifter over 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it. I sent an email 5 days ago about following the tracking number that was sent to me, which said it was delivered but it wasn't. He replied back that he hasn't even sent it out yet because he was sick for a week and that he should have it out on the 2nd. I replied back asking for a new tracking number because of what it already stated and got no reply.

I check my PayPal this morning and the shipping address shows WY and not NY, but I dont even know if he's sent it out yet since he hasn't replied since April 1st. I'd really like to get this shifter but idk what to do at this point.. The kicker is he's like 3hrs away from me and I can't drive across the border to pick it up.. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hope you end up getting it.
Sounds like a way to scam people with PayPal, sadly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
He finally replied back, its a long Easter weekend.. he made a new label but hasn't shipped it out yet. He'll probably end up making a 3rd label because the wrong state came up for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
He finally replied back, its a long Easter weekend.. he made a new label but hasn't shipped it out yet. He'll probably end up making a 3rd label because the wrong state came up for some reason. 🤷‍♂️
Ugh, that's really frustrating.
Quick shifting... slow shipping.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Things happen, I get it.. But damn this border bullshit. I could have picked this thing up a long time ago myself. The original tracking info didn't even make sense at 7-10 days.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the input guys. apparently yamaha has an ETA for the GYTR as april 24th..but dealers are back ordered all the way up to last year lol. at least that’s what i’ve been told by a couple sellers. so i’m now considering the Annitori QS pro 🤔

1 - 10 of 10 Posts