Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, newbie here,

Looking desperately for an FZ09, preferably in the graphite color. I'm in the Daytona Beach, FL area and struggling to find much of anything around the state. (Looking for private sale rather than brand new from dealer)

Show me whatcha got!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Smart. Finding the graphite will be easier than a Red one:cool:

Reactions: cjhorton

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Reactions: v2Bob

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Ive been eyeing him like a hawk! saw the cl add and saw him on here! And i think I'm willing to sacrifice color preference.
+ 1000

Smart -- They all can't be Red, lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you're out of state, Google "U-ship"

I'm betting $250-350 to your doorstep.
Hey Steve,

Ive had friends that have used u-ship before and i know its rather inexpensive I'm just not sure how to go about it without using something like ebay. I suspect most people may find it a little skeptical (just like all of that long distance spam you get with craigslist). Speaking of ebay, i can't believe the lack of fz09's on there!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Hey Steve,

Ive had friends that have used u-ship before and i know its rather inexpensive I'm just not sure how to go about it without using something like ebay. I suspect most people may find it a little skeptical (just like all of that long distance spam you get with craigslist). Speaking of ebay, i can't believe the lack of fz09's on there!
Understood. I just went through it earlier This Week. I found a used bike I wanted and the price was right. Shipping cost was ok too. Should I mail him a check, first...?? Will he ship the bike, and Then I mail the check.....difficult questions I couldn't answer.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Understood. I just went through it earlier This Week. I found a used bike I wanted and the price was right. Shipping cost was ok too. Should I mail him a check, first...?? Will he ship the bike, and Then I mail the check.....difficult questions I couldn't answer.

Ahh yes and then you have to decide if you're willing to deal with paypal...

luckily the guy with the orange one is just outside of Pensacola so i would prob just make the drive. Looks like its orange or bust for the time being.

PS i just wish there were 85 limit signs around!!! ;) (i have yet to see one if those!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GAH I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! I've never been so excited for something i haven't even gotten the chance to ride yet.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Go after that Blazing orange one. It is after all the fastest color. I may be a bit delusional though...
Fixed that for ya.

Everyone knows the Rapid Red is the Fastest Color ;)

Reactions: Da Braddah

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Well good news steve, I got the fast one :cool:
Fast one? You got the Orange....???

Red is The Fastest One:cool:

Enjoy whatever you've got....!!! Get out & ride now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nah things came together quite well for me!!!!

Too bad my gear doesn't really match anymore. Oh well still jumping with joy.. :blob10::blob10:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Transport

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Nah things came together quite well for me!!!!

Too bad my gear doesn't really match anymore. Oh well still jumping with joy.. :blob10::blob10:

View attachment 8967
THAT IS HOTT.....!!!!!

RED HOTT.......!!!

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THAT IS HOTT.....!!!!!

RED HOTT.......!!!

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks Steve. Im quite happy. I did my first accidental wheelie yesterday!

my biggest problem right now is insurance. Heres a quick look at what I'm dealing with: right now 2014 fz09 comprehensive 1000 deductible is over 800 per year for me.
I was also looking at a 2014 z1000, a more expensive bike, before i bought and i quoted the bike just to see the difference. The 2014 z1000 comprehensive 1000 deductible wasjust under 200 per year!!

WHATTTTT WHYYY! I wish i had never looked at the quote for the Z!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
The quote on the Z seems out of wack.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts