Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m about to do a cross country trip and I’m looking to buy a Corbin seat so my butt doesn’t fall off.
I’m located in the Bay Area but happy to cover shipping of course.
My bike is a 18 MT-09 but from my research FZ-09 seats should fit fine.
Any color is fine. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Seat Concepts makes a great seat as well. I rode straight for over 8 hours each way on a trip and not ONCE did I mind the seat. It is amazing IMO. I have the gripper cover - which I wasn't sure of but once I got used to it I absolutely recommend. They have the best foam - I think cause they are primarily an off-road seat company? Anyways just saying. Don't over look one if it comes up. Ride on man.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just in case one pops up for sale- I just wanted to point out that I would not hesitate to buy another one. Any seat is better than stock for your ride. If you are in a pinch you could throw a piece of lamb skin over it real quick. There are lots of ADV guys that swear by this. They take them off their bikes for the pictures they post. : ) Youtube has tons of guys showing you which is the best way to do this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
not sure if it will fit but i have a corbin for a 2014 fz9 that's for sale. used for one trip, in very good/exc condition. corbin is much better than stock, but i've stopped touring so i haven't used it again. i can't tell from the corbin site if it will fit or not, maybe call them to double check.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a standard gunfighter in black with white stitching available From Florida. On vacation so can’t ship till next weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts