Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I want the cheapest exhaust possible, preferably used. I'm located in North Florida. Have family in South Florida that could arrange a pickup on my behalf. Let me know what you've got!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry for the lazy post, I was on my cell phone.

Mainly looking for something used, I'm trying to avoid spending almost $400 for just a slip on (pretty spendy for what it is...). If someone has something they bought and ended up not wanting to install, I'm interested in that too. Basically, I just don't want to pay full price...

Marthy, I already checked out your website, and its a great deal for a system with a collector, but I just want a slip on for the time being, I just want to be able to hear the bike more while I ride.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Sorry for the lazy post, I was on my cell phone.

Mainly looking for something used, I'm trying to avoid spending almost $400 for just a slip on (pretty spendy for what it is...). If someone has something they bought and ended up not wanting to install, I'm interested in that too. Basically, I just don't want to pay full price...

Marthy, I already checked out your website, and its a great deal for a system with a collector, but I just want a slip on for the time being, I just want to be able to hear the bike more while I ride.
All good.

There's no such thing as just a slip-on for this bike. You either need to cut/mod the stock exhaust or buy a full system. A full system on your budget might take some time to get by...

I have a slip-on collector pipe that I used with 2 O2 sensor bung to do my tune. I can get you a good deal on it if you want. I have an old Viper 20cm micro can (Alum with CF end) that you can use for a while or I can sell you a Danmoto slip-on to go with it. PM if you want prices.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
There are no ebay chinese junk exhaust for the fz-09, yet. So either by a quality exhaust or stick with stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts