Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just picked up a '14 FZ-09 and after reading a lot of threads for OEM shock swap replacement options, so I'm reaching out to the community to see if you have an OEM one after swapping to a newer aftermarket one. Or if you know a source or someone who does for an OEM with or without mods done to it for the below models:

ZX6RR 05-06
ZX10R 08-10

* I would consider an aftermarket one depending on the price as well.

I've been checking CL, eBay, Amazon and as many salvage yards as possible on a daily/weekly basis to no luck yet. I'm a 225 lbs. former racer that is not looking forward to leisure rides where I can't really push it and have fun. I would greatly appreciate your feedback when you can and have a great new year!

Thanks again!
D

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hi All,
Just picked up a '14 FZ-09 and after reading a lot of threads for OEM shock swap replacement options, so I'm reaching out to the community to see if you have an OEM one after swapping to a newer aftermarket one. Or if you know a source or someone who does for an OEM with or without mods done to it for the below models:

ZX6RR 05-06
ZX10R 08-10

* I would consider an aftermarket one depending on the price as well.

I've been checking CL, eBay, Amazon and as many salvage yards as possible on a daily/weekly basis to no luck yet. I'm a 225 lbs. former racer that is not looking forward to leisure rides where I can't really push it and have fun. I would greatly appreciate your feedback when you can and have a great new year!

Thanks again!
D
As mentioned on the other topic, I have an Ohlins / ZX 10 rear shock

all ready to go, for 230 Lb rider for $ 500 ( my cost )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts