Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Almost has me frightened. I only have 2 years of consistent riding (I've been riding dirt bikes, R6s, FZ1s, a couple of cruisers, etc on and off since 14), but sometimes I wonder if it will be too much.

Luckily I have the restraint to keep my wrist out of it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almost has me frightened. I only have 2 years of consistent riding (I've been riding dirt bikes, R6s, FZ1s, a couple of cruisers, etc on and off since 14), but sometimes I wonder if it will be too much.

Luckily I have the restraint to keep my wrist out of it.
I'm thinking the power-to-weight will be similar to the FZ1 but with more guts at low RPM. With the right attitude, approach, and concentration you should be fine--

and like the video reviewer, have plenty of "fuuuun." Haha

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm thinking the power-to-weight will be similar to the FZ1 but with more guts at low RPM. With the right attitude, approach, and concentration you should be fine--

and like the video reviewer, have plenty of "fuuuun." Haha

Oh. I will definitely have fuuuuun. Might even poop a little.

So far I think I'm going to love everything about the bike except the tach.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
In video he says that if you just take the long mount off the liscence plate mount it will just bolt onto the 4 wholes
for a cleaner look. Well I spent a hour and a half trying that theory out and guess what. Not even close. Don't waste
your time. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
In video he says that if you just take the long mount off the liscence plate mount it will just bolt onto the 4 wholes
for a cleaner look. Well I spent a hour and a half trying that theory out and guess what. Not even close. Don't waste
your time. Just a heads up.
Nick did it after widening the holes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts