Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Woodcraft Clip-ons with Rhino CRG Bar Ends (and a Quad Lock mount for this setup)

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Darf 
#1 ·
Hey guys -

Selling a lightly used Woodcraft Clip on set with 1" rise, bought last season and used for the summer. No damage whatsoever, and they're drilled and ready to go. Just pop em on. I've got used Rhino CRG bar ends too for $50 that work great with these.

Bought the clipons from Stoltec, installed at NY Honda Yamaha:

Bars, mount, adapter plate: $220

Rhino Bar Ends: $50

Quad lock mount: $35

I switched back to my stock handlebar bc I do mostly city riding/NYC so it, but if you're into track or windy roads, these are awesome. They really make they bike feel more aggressive and refined, but comfortable, without going full R1/clubman/wrist pain. And you can flip them if you want a slightly more aggressive position.

Let me know! I'll ship wherever (domestic) and let you know the cost.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Darf it is probably best to use new clutch cable. Used ones or even new ones get a bit chewed up when I install them on most bikes.
This bike is harder on the cable switching to these clip on's. People have tried FJ09 cables or routing the stock one behind or in front of the throttle bodies.
Starting with a new cable seems to have worked on this install vs previously used ones didnt last.
I know you want get them on so maybe order a new one for back up. Let the strafing begin, wingman.

#7 ·
Nick had mentioned the clutch cable, and with the way things are now I might not be getting one until April, I've seen mixed results with bending the metal curve using box wrenches, but I'm not sure. I might ride with the stock bars until the panic dies down.

Thanks for looking out for me!
Rubber side down mate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.