Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wisconsin Owner! Finally got mine delivered and now we wait for the snow.. Hope there's more of us out there! I'm in the Appleton area.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome! what color did you get? Check out the VIN number list. Maybe there are some others near you. Im in VA, desperately waiting for the snow to melt too

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Congrats and welcome . Many of us are waiting for this miserable winter to end.

I'm actually headed to wisc tomorrow (Lake Geneva? area) for a mgmt meeting, forecast looks damn cold.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hey im just south of superior yup the giant iced up lake , we can have temperature of 90 and it's 40s up there

·
Registered
244 Posts
Count me and BlueRocket in... will blaze over and we all gonna have a great time ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
You guys ever head south over the border of Illinois, I'm down for a ride =]

Reactions: JohnnyC4

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got the graphite calling him Loki. The god of mischief lol. Should fit perfect! Can't wait for spring guys, well do a group ride for sure

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Team Winneabego Land!! Bunch I my buddies work there and they have 2 more for sale!! Red and I believe an Orange one!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good! Real glad to hear it and I'll make sure to let them know! I'm trying to get a big group to meet at Elk Heart Lake speedway this summer for the moto Gp races. Anyone and everyone is welcome!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm sure we'll end up at their bike nights come June, I'm definitely interested in the races and I'll probably see you around by then.

Sent from my Xoom LTE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Their probably not going to get ahold of too many more by then, if I see you around I'll definitely turn around and catch up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It doesn't ring a bell. But with my line of work I talk to so many people, names slip my mind on the regular. Could have see him though

1 - 20 of 88 Posts