Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guinness tore off a toenail on his left front foot pheasant hunting in October, missed a month of hunting while it healed, then skewered his right front foot with a sharp object when we finally got back out in the field and missed the rest of the season. He's super high energy when he's after the birds. Back to normal now and we've been taking him with us snowshoeing every other day. Doing great again. You need to take a ride down and visit him again this summer.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our driveway one hour after snowblowing. Love asphalt in cold Wisconsin weather. Concrete would stay iced over all winter.

D87ED738-6DB2-4D8E-9D37-000B527B710C.jpeg

·
Registered
354 Posts
I got about 90% of my driveway done and broke the drive belt on my garden tractor, had to do the rest my hand...the wettest part that had soaked up water from the curb. That's what I get for thinking recently that it's amazing that in 15 years (or so), I haven't had a belt go bad.

Yeah, I should ride down that way some day this year. I'll bring Guinness some treats!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I hope you know how perfect your driveway would be for a group of people on 50's would be, you might even be able to run 100's or 65 2-smokes. Start at the road and head towards the house for a clockwise left turn hole shot. The straights are a bit narrow for passing so you'd probably use that nice wide sweeper for passing. Actually I guess it's just perspective since obviously it's wide enough for a car it's wide enough for passing. Set up some music, a grill full of meat, and a couple coolers of beer for a nice hooligan afternoon.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two years ago, my wife broke her leg. She did it carrying a case of special vermouth down to our bar on the lower level and missed the last step. For the first few weeks in the cast, she had lots of fun using her broken leg scooter buzzing around on our driveway. Too bad I didn’t think of the grill, music and beer.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I'm in suspense here, was the vermouth okay???

There's very few situations in life where a grill, music, and beer don't make things better.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Especially if there's bacon. Bacon makes everything better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts