Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have one on order (back order). I have been told to expect it about mid-March.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I looked at that one also. Do we know if the brackets are plastic or metal? The description on their website is limited. No dimensions or anything. I emailed them and never heard back. Some guys went for that ermax screen. Trying to be patient. Hawkerjet u get your new bike yet from Labard Underwood?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked at that one also. Do we know if the brackets are plastic or metal? The description on their website is limited. No dimensions or anything. I emailed them and never heard back. Some guys went for that ermax screen. Trying to be patient. Hawkerjet u get your new bike yet from Labard Underwood?
I don't know anything about the windshield. Just googled FZ09 windshield and it popped up. It looked pretty nice.

Still waiting for the bike. On track for mid month. Can hardly wait. I need a 2 wheel fix.

Got my Ninja1000 on Craigslist. It's all spit shined and under a cover so I have not ridden for a couple of weeks now. No riding makes Tim a grumpy boy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts