Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can u not mount any ws on the madstad bracket ? So my looking puts the klr ws at the right height fo me and it has a great shape

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir! It bolted on quickly and the fitment quality is exceptional. Of course, there will be a debate about the best screen on the bike. Like oil threads, everyone*has their bias. The young weekend warrior rider wants a minimalist design, the older guys prefer a taller sport-touring flavor barn door. The Madstad brackets for this reason can support a wide-array of windscreen size configurations.

·
Registered
354 Posts
How about some pictures?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant just ordered it today , don't think bracelets are out yet . And they have my seat too. All in time

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Can u not mount any ws on the madstad bracket ?
My bad.

Have not heard of the madstad bracket...

Thought you might be like me, a multiple bike owner, and thus multiple forum member. I will admit to getting my forums mixed up from time to time.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's a nice screen,with the Madstad your gonna have $300+ invested.
I may end up there but I think I'll opt for the $107 MRA touring screen that
Will be available in 2 weeks.

Spend where you have to and save where you can.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a nice screen,with the Madstad your gonna have $300+ invested.
I may end up there but I think I'll opt for the $107 MRA touring screen that
Will be available in 2 weeks.
AS LONG AS IT WORKS . the wife would not ride without a real ws
my bike not cheap any more , top line rear shock . forks work coming , custom seat . and more . IF YA WANT TO PLAY YA GOTTA PAY

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
My bad.

Have not heard of the madstad bracket...

Thought you might be like me, a multiple bike owner, and thus multiple forum member. I will admit to getting my forums mixed up from time to time.
I also like the coincidence that you also have a KLR650

·
Registered
730 Posts
Speak for yourself.... at 55, I have NO desire for a "barn door"!

Yes sir! It bolted on quickly and the fitment quality is exceptional. Of course, there will be a debate about the best screen on the bike. Like oil threads, everyone*has their bias. The young weekend warrior rider wants a minimalist design, the older guys prefer a taller sport-touring flavor barn door. The Madstad brackets for this reason can support a wide-array of windscreen size configurations.

Reactions: zloikish
1 - 12 of 12 Posts