Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Rizoma Headlight Fairing came in today, i dont know if anyone else here has any experience or input about this windscreen, if you do, please advise in wind protection?

I actually, chose the Polycarbonate one instead of the aluminum

I did have the PUIGG but i ended up returning, i liked it because i believe it was the perfect fitment for the fz09/mt09

Im waiting on my radiator guard made by Powerbronze and will install both this weekend

Screen Technology Electronic device Television Electronics

Auto part Helmet Metal Automotive wheel system Automotive tire

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have the polycarbonate one also and a set of Rizoma Spy-R bar end mirrors and I'm very happy with both. The mirrors are works of art and make the bike look much more hooligan IMO.. As for wind protection it's minimal at best, but if you're on the highway and going fast you will notice a bit less buffeting on your helmet.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motorcycle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Reactions: motoFZ9

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the polycarbonate one also and a set of Rizoma Spy-R bar end mirrors and I'm very happy with both. The mirrors are works of art and make the bike look much more hooligan IMO.. As for wind protection it's minimal at best, but if you're on the highway and going fast you will notice a bit less buffeting on your helmet.

View attachment 9086

View attachment 9087

View attachment 9088
NICE, thanks for the input on the wind protection:)
Those bar end mirrors are really nice, i wish i can change my mirros into bar ends but, i cant, it is somehow not prohibited riding it on military base, ive gotten a couple of buddies that's been told to take it out due to making it more lengthier, i dont know why but it is stupid

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

View attachment 9086

View attachment 9087

View attachment 9088

I see you've got your mirrors mounted on the bottom of the bar. Are you able to see ok...??? I tried that on my bike and found my Arms getting in my way and a big difference when I moved the mirrors above the bar........they definitely look better as you've got them.:eagerness:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I see you've got your mirrors mounted on the bottom of the bar. Are you able to see ok...??? I tried that on my bike and found my Arms getting in my way and a big difference when I moved the mirrors above the bar........they definitely look better as you've got them.:eagerness:
I adjusted them to work while I'm in my riding position, my gloves cover the bottom 10% of the mirrors but the rest is out in the open. I found with the stock mirrors I had to move my elbows out of the way to see, but with these I just glance down and I can see great.

Reactions: Steve101
1 - 7 of 7 Posts