Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems ridiculous that there's not an option to receive a notification when someone quotes me, that's the main way people respond to each other on this site! I just saw that there were some posts asking me questions on something I posted 4 months ago.

If I'm just being an idiot and missed an option in the settings or something then I would be soooo happy if someone straightened me out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know on the mobile app Tapatalk it does notify me when someone quotes my post and I primarily use the app instead of the website so that may be something to consider.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
This would be a good option...such a notification.
Possible?

Reactions: Lateralus

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
If you just click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, you will go directly to the person with the answer. Neil has been very good at answering my blog site questions.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yeah it is possible. It is that way on many forums. What about subscribing to threads automatically when you post in them?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Yeah it is possible. It is that way on many forums. What about subscribing to threads automatically when you post in them?
That's under your General Settings: http://www.fz09.org/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

CheckDefault Thread Subscription Mode: Through my Control Panel Only (or whatever choice you want)
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Reactions: Obijack

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
That's under your General Settings: http://www.fz09.org/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

CheckDefault Thread Subscription Mode: Through my Control Panel Only (or whatever choice you want)
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thank you, this is very close to what I wanted, that'll make a big difference.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Personally...I'd be very interested in a "quote" notification option.
Primarily use PC's...not so mobile apps.
Possibly, moderators???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts