·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
You might want to do a test ride before buying. Every video I have seen so far shows they are real buzz'e with lots of vibrations in the upper rpm range.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I must admit I was interested but that thing in the video sounds like a lawnmower...:p

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Florida dealers don't expect delivery of the RC until March, 2015. Test rides in FL are only a dream. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
This will be my track bike when time/money permits. Tons of fun and lots of track days without replacing tires, sprockets, brakes, etc. at the same rate as a 600+cc sport bike.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
957 Posts
Honestly I think you will regret buying that bike. The only exception is if you were to use it as a track bike. Or does one thing well and one thing only: handling. Where do you need that in south Florida? And why ever would you need something that sacrificed this you might actually use for it?

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
It would be interesting to take one for a test drive, I will admit that. As for the buzzing lawnmower, that's an easy fix. My Suzuki DR650SE that I fitted a SuperTrapp IDS2 Slip-On Tuneable Exhaust Silencer, is way loader than my 09's stock exhaust. Hmmm, I wonder if SuperTrapp has anything that will fit and 09???? I know, call me crazy. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts