Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

This is a wonderful motorcycle and I'm planning on purchasing the Rapid Red model; however I can't get past how beautiful the European MT's purple and racing blue look. I'm writing this hoping that it somehow reaches Yamaha and theyh add some more colors to the palette. The FZ looks so beautiful that dressing her up in Grey is almost a crime. I am a working student looking to purchase a bike and I'd love color on it. Yamaha NA please give us some rockin' colors for this rockin' bike!:cool:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Rapid Red seals the deal for me. Not sure I'd purchase any other color even if available.

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I might have to consider other colors, if they were available, but I have to say that the Rapid Red.........hits it out of the park for me.

·
Registered
188 Posts
oh piffle! ... colours this and pastels that!!??! ...

did the sr71 come in anything but matte black? .. did the F-117? ... the B-2 Spirit? ... the APACHE GUNSHIP!!! ... well maybe the apache has some green ones and camo ones ... but...

FZ09/MT09 .. road weapon of mass competition destruction!! ... Matte Black .. or at least Liquid graphite .. if it isnt too shiny!! ..

... now what to do about those blasted wheels?.... may as well paint a bullseye on the side!! :cool: ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm right there with you Janx! What color would they paint the SR-71 besides the best color on the planet, matte black. It absorbs light, and babies, and puppies.

HOWEVER, the SR-71 occupied airspace that was not also occupied by 78 year old senile members of society, piloting their 1992 Buick LeSabre's into the roadway at 5 mph in front of them traveling at 2,435.86256 mph.

·
Registered
188 Posts
True enough with the cagers! ... I don't think having the bike red or even hi vis yellow or similar is going to make the oldies... Or even a lot of drivers move over any quicker though! .... Lot of the time their blind spot is exactly motorbike shaped!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts