·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not me, but I can tell you what she may be doing tomorrow morning. Filing a restraining order against the creepy internet forum dude who woke thinking of her this morning and decided to write about it on the internets.
You're probably right; I'm not quite sure if I should wait for their call or turn myself in....

What do you think....??? Oh yea, my bad........I see you don't. :cool:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I wish I had seen her post earlier, I would have tagged along on that ride.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lol!
I hope she did it we have great wheather in the northeast this weekend!
Hot and sunny, better go before its too cold...then its time to use the mighty camaro hehehe

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ummm...okay. Hah.

Ended up following a group of 20 bikes to a hard core biker bar in my PRIUS. The Onstar ran out in the Camaro and I couldn't find the plug to my GPS. I felt ridiculous. Prius plus like hundreds of bikes. I "looked" like a biker chick at least and blended in. Parked in the back, found the group of bikes, walked in with them. It was a bit much riding that far in my car, so I don't know if I would have been better off on a bike. Next time they go for a day trip, I'll sign up for the ones that are under 200 miles since that's my comfort limit at this point. I commute back and forth to NY and PA every week which is like 240 miles, and my work commute is 4 hours a day, so riding around all day might not be for me for fun. I'd rather ride for a while and go hang out somewhere.

Going to the gym.

I haven't texted Steve. Don't even have texting on my phone. Then heading back to NY. Might have one of the guys from the group look at the Harley today.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I wish I had seen her post earlier, I would have tagged along on that ride.
If there was another FZ, I would have taken the bike. I need to be motivated to ride that far.

Reactions: Crosshairs

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Pictures from the ride. I'm the one in the middle in the white shirt and the black tank top (the view was awesome from the bar). Bikes Sept 27 2.jpg Bikes Sept 27.jpg Me and bikes.jpg

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm odd.........

No, I think the triple attracts strange people. I mean who wants an engine with either one too few, or one too many cylinders?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts