Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or should I ask...who has the most miles on their bike with no issues?

·
Registered
473 Posts
1350 beginning to wonder about my can tensioner but not sure. Plan is to get ECU reflashed from stoltec then fuel injection balance.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
2428 as of today

·
Registered
835 Posts
Probably not me, 120 miles!

Definitely no issues though.

·
Registered
734 Posts
How about who has had there's the longest with zero miles with a ways to wait . Getting out of hospital today

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
2500, definitely not the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
835 Posts
How about who has had there's the longest with zero miles with a ways to wait . Getting out of hospital today
Getting out today? First thing you should do....get on that bike and get some miles recorded!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Let's see, I got mine on September 24, 2013 and was unable to ride it due to being hit by a car while riding my FZ1 the day before. I was finally able to ride on November 10.

Some of the poor freezing folks back east and up north probably had to wait a lot longer that 7 weeks...

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Around 3750 miles I think. Getting close to 4K... so far so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
224 miles on mine and there is one big issue, one HUGE issue. I mean, it's really important.

For some reason, the front wheel just won't stay on the road, keeps going up in the air! My God, how do I fix that??

·
Registered
835 Posts
For some reason, the front wheel just won't stay on the road, keeps going up in the air! My God, how do I fix that??
That's ridiculous. I can't even wheelie. How do you wheelie this thing!?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Actually I think you may be misunderstanding the design of the FZ-09:

Yamaha has built the front end from space age superlight materials...

That's the story I am sticking with!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Wheelies are easy. Just twist the throttle quickly in first or second gear and hang on!

550 smiles/miles here.

Actually I put helium in the front tire for easier wheelies. Lol

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just checked and it is 1579 miles. Rode some today with wind gusting to 30 mph. Was going to ride to work tomorrow but they are forecasting 35 degs tomorrow. Where the hell is global warming when we want it?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts