Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard this was a pic of an FZ09, but I don't see a bike anywhere....very nicely done.

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
All I see are those gigantic stock mirrors.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is Nancy...a fellow FZ-09 rider, member of this forum, and my wife. Your comments are hateful and disrespectful. NOT COOL. I hope that she does not see this thread. I am very disappointed.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Beauty Lady Lady Vehicle Blond Motorcycle Games Photograph Tire Lady Beauty Blond Motorcycle Vehicle Beauty Lady Automotive design Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Beauty Chopper

·
Registered
835 Posts
Well this went south fast....

I still think the stock mirrors are too big! :eek:

Reactions: Horsman

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is Nancy...a fellow FZ-09 rider, member of this forum, and my wife. Your comments are hateful and disrespectful. NOT COOL. I hope that she does not see this thread. I am very disappointed.

View attachment 6353 View attachment 6354 View attachment 6355 View attachment 6356 View attachment 6357
Not trying to be an ass, but you are making your wife look old.

1) Poorly re-sized photos for the forum (link to IMGUR or something!!!)
2) Grunge/HDR Look (messes with skin tones)
3) Hard Light

Your wife is beautiful... Don't use a speedlight on her face.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did not take the pics..and that is a good thing because I know nothing about the proper operation of a camera. If the camera is not part of my phone, I don't use it.

People often tell my wife she has the young gene...she is 43. I, on the other hand, have the old gene. Although I am a young 47, people often think I am her dad. Must be my silver hair. Good for me, not so good for her. Anyway...I never though this thread would head in this direction...I guess you live and learn.

Event

·
Registered
120 Posts
I did not take the pics..and that is a good thing because I know nothing about the proper operation of a camera. If the camera is not part of my phone, I don't use it.

People often tell my wife she has the young gene...she is 43. I, on the other hand, have the old gene. Although I am a young 47, people often think I am her dad. Must be my silver hair. Good for me, not so good for her. Anyway...I never though this thread would head in this direction...I guess you live and learn.

View attachment 6364
yeah, you won the lotto.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, well unless she wasn't willing to share with my fat ass. You definitely married up. This is exactly why I don't post personal photos on the internet. It's full of perfect people with no flaws and I just can't take the scrutiny of their perfectness.

Reactions: Shaggiinator

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Shannon, very cool... enjoy the FZ'ride together. Nice.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Shannon, this is the internet. Where everyone is married to Carmen Electra, are worth millions and have perfect bodies... Anything short of this is unacceptable... But seriously, nice bike and good choice on the wife too... I'm with you, I married WAY up. Don't let the mouse commando's get to you, they're perfect just ask them

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Man, it's the internet. Do you read the things that people say from the safety of their keyboards?

I don't post pics of my wife for a reason. What did you expect?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice looking bike and wife..... although she would look much more attractive on an Orange FZ09. You're a good sport. Since you broke the ice with a casual pic, I now feel comfortable showing my pic.... Sun bathing in a Speedo alongside my Orange beauty. If I could only figure out how upload a picture.

A bit awkward in here tonight. Can't we all just be friends :)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Wait, what comments were "Hateful" and "Disrespectful"? No one insulted the lady in the pics...OP needs to relax, especially when posting pics of his wife in the 1st place, without telling people it was his wife.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts