Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Where to find Pyramid Plastics in the GTAM?

3947 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Rocky_MTN_FZ09
I really like the rad cheeks by Pyramid but I can't find anyway to order them locally. I'll go the route of import if I have to but if I could give a local shop some business I'd rather go that route.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I'm not sure what gtam is, but I've come across a lot of pyramid plastics on eBay when I was searching for a seat cowl
Greater Toronto Area Market, I'm guessing. I thought it meant 'ground-to-air missle' myself before I noticed the name of the board this post was created in.
Reactions: 2
Hello Fellow Canadian. Looks like the closest distributer to you and me is between Hamilton and Mississauga.
Place called Twisted Throttle.
Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Protection, Handguards & Accessories - TwistedThrottle.ca
Reactions: 1
Hello Fellow Canadian. Looks like the closest distributer to you and me is between Hamilton and Mississauga.
Place called Twisted Throttle.
Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Protection, Handguards & Accessories - TwistedThrottle.ca
Good find! Pyramid ' s site said their only distributer was in Montreal.
motostarz.ca out of Richmond, BC also distributes pyramid plastics. :)
I have ordered from Motostar.ca and Twistedthrottle.ca, both good places to deal with. I have also order direct off the Pyramid Plastic website and there delivery time was crazy fast from the UK to western Canada. If I recall it only too five days to show up from when I placed my order. You might want to see what the cost is to buy it direct as compared from the more local suppliers.

https://www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/...8&h=16&d=MT-09 / FZ-09 / FZ9 2013 Accessories
Reactions: 1
TwistedThrottle.ca itself is located in Ontario, with two other dealers.

Find a Dealer - TwistedThrottle.ca

Twisted Throttle Canada (formerly A Vicious Cycle)
1166 Queen St
New Dundee, ON N0B2E0 Canada
1-888-524-7921

Cycle Improvements
299 Northfield Dr E Unit 3
Waterloo, ON N2K4H2
(519) 888-7450
Cycle Improvements - Home

WCK Honda
584 St Clair Pky
St Clair, ON
(519) 862-5398
WCK Honda | New Honda dealership in Corunna, ON N0N 1G0

But like I mentioned, you might want to check shipping costs from MotoStarz.ca, TwistedThrottle.ca and Pyramid-Plastics.co.uk. If I recall correctly shipping via Royal Mail from the UK to Canada wasn't too bad. As compared to being Canada Post that is, lol.
See less See more
Thank you everyone. I want to order some rad cheeks but I'm not sure if im getting them in matte black or unpainted and get them matched to the tank (liquid graphite)
Why is it so difficult to produce these things ? ( Matte Silver seat cowl ) Pre-order ? The phuckin bikes have been out a few years now. Pyramid needs to get the product flowing.
Motomachines.com also carries Pyramid products. Went with Ermax instead, $106 unpainted.
Ermax and Puig both make their version of the radiator side covers, if you are looking for a different style.

Ermax Scoop (Pair) for Yamaha FZ-09

Motorcycle Vehicle Auto part Motorcycle accessories Automotive exhaust

Puig Infill Panels - Matte Black fit Yamah FZ-09 2014-

Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Automotive exhaust Auto part
See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.