Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I hope this hasn't been answered elsewhere on the forum. I really like the looks of the factory Yamaha 39L and 50L top cases, but can't find a US source for them. Does anyone know how to get them in the States without paying outrageous shipping? Also, why are they not sold by Yamaha USA? Thanks.

Here are the cases I'm talking about:
Yamaha Motor Canada :: Accessories & Apparel :: Accessories :: Model Search :: Luggage & Racks :: Luggage :: 50L Top Case

Yamaha Motor Canada :: Accessories & Apparel :: Accessories :: Model Search :: Luggage & Racks :: Luggage :: 39L Top Case

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Best bet is your dealer. If not, Yamaha Genuine Parts in Canada- price is nearly equal after shipping. I got the rear rack from them when it wasn't available in the US- paid about the same you pay in the US now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Thanks for the link. I'll probably buy from there. Are you currently running one of these cases? If so, how do you like it?
You're welcome.
I am not running those as I found a good CooCase 48 litre case for under $90-with adapter plate and everything- still available with the nice folks at Twisted Throttle.
I think @Justwanttoride or another member has these. He liked them esp because you dont need any extra adapter plates and provided a good backrest for his passenger. Check the topcase thread to be sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts