Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where that can be done for a reasonable price?
I found one place in Swiss, but they wanted 850$ for that....

I'm from Denmark, so anything close to me would be nice.

thank you:)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Iv visited their site looking for dealers around me and non of them did MT-09 .

I guess i can always send to to Australia
There are ecu unleashed dealers in the UK so alot closer than Australia.

Sent from outer space

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from Denmark, so anything close to me would be nice.

thank you:)
Hey there.
I'm from Denmark too. :)

Not alot MT's on the Streets here yet. I'm a little curious about the reflash to, so will follow this thread....
The abrubt throttle seems to be very sensible about free throttle play, and especially chain slack, though!!!! Notice how tight it is specified in the manual.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey up, Denmark calling here, too :)
For the throttle response, don't forget to check your cable-tightness before thinking of doing something to your ECU.
If you follow a few other threads, there is a warning, that it is only down to part numbers, so MT-09's might not be able to be flashed (yet).

Also worth having in mind, is the warranty side of this story. Danish/European legislation might not be the same as in US/Australia

·
Registered
555 Posts
The MT-09/FZ-09 isnt listed on the website of flashes that they do, they have not updated it. Give your local ECUnleashed dealer a ring and let them know what bike you want to have done. I and another member from my area have already had this done and it is fantastic. So they definitely have the tune available.

See link:

http://ecunleashed.com/2014-yamaha-fz-09-mt-09-performance-re-flash/

The main reason i did the flash.......to eliminate the throttle sensitivity. IT did 100%. Still a sensitive throttle, just now more controllable and less jerkiness. Rolling off and getting back on throttle is now smooth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've contactet a Swedish Yamaha dealer in Helsingborg, who allso is listed as a ECUnleashed dealer. He said, there was a flash available, but it didn't remove the on/off snatchyness. As I understood, it raised the max RPM, and eliminated the speed-limitation...!?? (I don't give a S...!)
I just wanted a usable throttle! :mad:

Anybody has experiense with a Powercommander on these bikes? I'm wondering, if cancellation of decel fuel cut, as I have heard is possible with the PC-V, could help smoothen the initial throttle-respons?

MTrider aka Søren

1 - 9 of 9 Posts