Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea where we are on the release cycle. Hypothetically, the 2016's are not out yet, correct? So if the '16 hypothetically had stiffer suspension, when (roughly) would we find that out? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's usually the end of September, but can be as late as February to confirm which models are going to which market for some makers... at least that's what I've noticed over the years.

·
Registered
320 Posts
if they upgrade the suspension they will likely upgrade the msrp... there is a reason the bike is 8k, and for most riders DIY upgrades are as little as $150...

the only thing I'd wait for is cosmetic updates, particularly in the rear of the bike...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm wondering about the colors. So we have black, gray, silver, red, orange and yellow (I'm I missing one?) So I say make a blue FZ and a green.

·
Registered
877 Posts
FWIW: The 2015 FZ 07 was released in early June 2014.

·
Registered
539 Posts
^but that is because it was a new model

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if they upgrade the suspension they will likely upgrade the msrp... there is a reason the bike is 8k, and for most riders DIY upgrades are as little as $150...

the only thing I'd wait for is cosmetic updates, particularly in the rear of the bike...
Yup, I agree. I was just curious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts