Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime in nov. I guess. Put my deposit down sight unseen a couple weeks ago for the next graphite coming to blackmans in Emmaus, pa....October delivery turned into nov.

It's safe to say I am completely obsessed with the FZ09. Finally got to see and ride it at the AIMExpo in Fl....cot damn that is one awesome bike!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Very cool that u rode it already =) Look at it this way, you can get in on some group buys we have around here and have all your ish ready to toss on it ;P

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Group buys? Definitely! I was an exhibitor at AIME...my product is beadbuster, BeadBuster XB-450 ATV Bead Breaker Tool

The demo rides there were crazy, it was like a Yamaha showroom outside, and you could hop on any bike you wanted to and go for a 20 min group ride around town. They didnt even ask you how much experience you have and you could ride a vmax and r1, lol. i wonder if any noobs put a bigger bike down? I rode the fz09 and the r1. R1 was nice, but the fz was just so smooth and comfortable...best bike ever.

Then I got to check out tail bags and other accessories at the show, and was able to try them out on the bike in the Yamaha stage...pretty neat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts