Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, my buddy just picked up a 2015 Cadmium Yellow FZ-09, SUPER nice bike, I currently have a R1 under the knife and HOPEFULLY I'll be on a FZ soon. Here's the FZ and my R1... IMG_3434.jpg IMG_3443.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Awesome would love to see what the R1 will look like when done....... Keep us updated with pics. And Welcome.... from 1 new comer to another.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and welcome to you as well sir!! I'll post pics of everything!!!! We have some pretty cool things in store for the FZ!!! I've already started a thread with some of the things that he's already done to the FZ

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's up with the swingarm on the R1
My buddy built a single sided swingarm, he has built some REALLY cool and unique bikes, this one will use a 240 single sided swingarm but we wanted to keep the bike rideable, we went with Ducati Diavel wheel setup since it allow us to the Pirelli 240/45/17 which is essentially the same profile and overall diameter of the stock 190/55/17 but a little wider...trying a street-custom/SBK type of build. It's still in the mock-up stage at this point...stay tuned:cool:

awesome bikes man..enjoy the FZ!
Thank you sir!!! Check out the build thread that I started for the FZ!

Welcome..
Thanks! Glad to be apart of the community! Follow along as he comes up with some trick parts for the FZ!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the club. Post pics of the R1 and the FZ when you get it. What's that Suzuki in the background? What's doing with that?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the club. Post pics of the R1 and the FZ when you get it. What's that Suzuki in the background? What's doing with that?
Thanks! Will definitely post pics, feel free to check in on the build thread that I started as I just updated it a few moments ago. The "Suzuki" is a special project, hand built tubular frame, MV Agusta wheels are on it for not but I'm sure they're there just because, few other little things...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Noice!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts