Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has been happening around the shop at AHR? Well, we have been working on a few FZ09's, but mostly FZ8's lately. We have a few international jobs going on, and will offer some really cool results. Have been quoting some cars, so that will be exciting to see some cars up on the site as well.

Our website has taken a whole new look, and we have been adding sections to further aide customers in education, and re-installation of the HID headlight system. Very proud to be a supporting member here, and very dedicated to making each and every customer 100% satisfied. At this point, I believe that we have done more FZ09's than any other bike. That is impressive considering the FZ09 hasn't been out that long. Looking forward to working with more of the members here. Feel free to pm me or send emails if you have any questions.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Looks like you have a great product and service. Once I get my suspension squared away this headlight is next.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AHR

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you have a great product and service. Once I get my suspension squared away this headlight is next.

That is what we do. We offer what we personally think is the highest quality parts and accessories that are available to offer not only top notch quality, but top notch service.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have been extremely happy with the job that was done for my bike. Looks fantastic, and was a decent price, as well.

Reactions: AHR

·
Vendor
2,303 Posts
I can't wait for next winter...
I'm definitely getting mine done.
I've seen your work and I'm more than impressed!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
You really have some nerve

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words guys. Sorry Niner, the winter comment was off color...but I got what you mean :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts