Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well how about having two! My daughter (who's also an avid rider) after spending some time in the saddle of my 09 decided she also had have one, but wanted it in red. The dealer phoned a few minutes ago and said it was there and will be ready to pick up tomorrow.
She's been riding for 11 years, starting when she was around 10 with minibikes.... dirt bikes.... then street bikes. This will be her third or fourth street bike. I would say I'm not worried, but like me she loves wheelies.
I get some pics this weekend and I'll also report on how much slower the red ones are compared to the liquid graphite ones.... ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Well how about having two! My daughter (who's also an avid rider) after spending some time in the saddle of my 09 decided she also had have one, but wanted it in red. The dealer phoned a few minutes ago and said it was there and will be ready to pick up tomorrow.
She's been riding for 11 years, starting when she was around 10 with minibikes.... dirt bikes.... then street bikes. This will be her third or fourth street bike. I would say I'm not worried, but like me she loves wheelies.
I get some pics this weekend and I'll also report on how much slower the graphite ones are compared to the Rapid Red ones.... ;)
There, fixerated that for ya sir!

Oh, and very nice that your daughter rides too AND that she's getting an FZ....how cool is that?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I get some pics this weekend and I'll also report on how much slower the red ones are compared to the liquid graphite ones.... ;)
That's really cool. Your daughter is ok in my book. She likes the same things that I do. Red FZ09 (mine will be here in about 2 weeks) and wheelies (that is one of the biggest factors in my decision to go with the FZ.}

·
Registered
877 Posts
RE: What's better than having an 09 in your garage?

Something in yellow. :cool:

Reactions: Tunnelvision748

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Good looking FZ6R there....always be my first love. Mine was black with red decals though.

Hopefully my daughter or son...when i have one is a biker, but my wife rides so i think she has a good chance.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
There are a number of good things about having a FZ in ur garage: You can go out and drool on it. You can pet it then sit on it. You can open a can of cleaner wax and rub on it. You can open a can of beer or pour a glass of wine and just sit and look at it. Or how about this: Get even with your grumpy neighbor who's dog keeps you awake barking all night. Get up about 3 am, open the garage door and fire up the FZ, and point the back end right at your neighbors bedroom window as you rev it up to check the rev limiter! Just kidding on the last one. lol

I just wish mine would hurry up and get here!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts