Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
A question for you all , does my love of motor bikes make me a motosexual !!!!!!?????

Depends how you use your motorbike I guess...

• Haha
Reactions: GreatHolio

·
Registered
Yamaha MT 09 SP 2021
189 Posts
Mine got a bit angry for having my bike as wallpaper instead of her,but I like to live dangerously and told her that I'll leave it like that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine got a bit angry for having my bike as wallpaper instead of her,but I like to live dangerously and told her that I'll leave it like that.
PROUD TO BE MOTOSEXUAL !!!!!!

We need a patch n colours now , any designer's out there ???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mmmmm I will give that some though !!!!!!!!!!!
Hope she is but don't think so as I am an ugly miserable old f--t !!!!!! But I really do hope so 😃

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know who I am....you've seen me......or have you?
You have me confused!!! I know there is not another MOF like me on this planet (so the wife says ) I will not put a piccy on my page as it will frighten the kids! Tell me sir who do you think I am ??

·
Registered
419 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather see the wife get naked and hop on for a ride but my MT-09 is ALWAYS naked just begging for me to hop on so we can go break a few laws together... lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mmmmm let's think +++++ Yep I've broken a few law's with my wife and my bike, they both look fantastic naked ,. Mmmm I'm a very lucky man I think ;)

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,558 Posts
You have me confused!!! I know there is not another MOF like me on this planet (so the wife says ) I will not put a piccy on my page as it will frighten the kids! Tell me sir who do you think I am ??
I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to the guy with purple face......and yes, I've met him and he looks exactly like that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to the guy with purple face......and yes, I've met him and he looks exactly like that.
OMG You are telling me there are TWO men that ugly !!!!!!! It takes a bit of believing !! Can you send me a picture to show my wife ?? That would shut her up :D:D:D Sorry if we got responses a bit mixed up but it was fun.

Have a great day and keep putting rubber on the road 😂

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
It's been known for guys to f**k their bikes, but not in the good way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts