Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
13321 - 13340 of 13360 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
No. The faux air-intakes are both pretty full (fuse blocks on rhs: aux terminals in lhs) and it simply wouldn't fit! Good try though!

Reactions: Shinyribs

·
Registered
MT-09
38 Posts
I used a different horn also and it looks like this now. Not too bad I think. It's one from China but still cheap, a lot louder and so far it's still working. The top was red, but a little spray-paint does wonders.

Automotive tire Automotive design Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle brake

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim Gas

Reactions: MTsRUs

·
Registered
740 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I scored a set of spare wheels the other day. Should be here next week. Gotta get my track day tires mounted on them to rock and roll. Also looking into some help to get my forks done also.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,548 Posts
I scored a set of spare wheels the other day. Should be here next week. Gotta get my track day tires mounted on them to rock and roll. Also looking into some help to get my forks done also.
Bring it up here and I'll help you.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,548 Posts
How close are you to Fast Bike? You can drop off forks or probably bring the bike. They are probably one of the best you could find.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
3ish hours away. Bit too far for this, I think. Remember, one of the main reasons I don't do this myself is because I'm lazy. So I'll pay the man, and get myself back to my couch in short order. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Well I just got my Black fork tubes from Thundermuffin "He switch to Gold" so I have everything to R&R the fork tubes "ordered only "ONE" seal kit ":whistle: And also need to do a valve inspection ! Not to motivated right now !

·
Registered
Batmobile
903 Posts
I'm just over here repeating to myself "Don't buy the blue set on eBay, don't do it."

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Little overdue… but got around to actually changing the oil and cleaning/lubing the chain. This new commute to work is really squaring off my tires. Really glad I got spare wheels for track days.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bottle Vehicle

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Met up with a semi-local bike mechanic yesterday to install the Axxion Dynamics cartridges. Picking up the bike tonight and will report back how they feel. We've got some heavy snow/ice in the forecast, so we might just be hunkering down. Make sure you all have plenty of bread and milk, as this is what the snow gods demand.

13321 - 13340 of 13360 Posts