Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

12901 - 12920 of 12962 Posts

·
Registered
2019 MT-09
60 Posts
Well how was the track day boys?? Pics needed!!

Reactions: Darf

·
Registered
2019 MT-09
60 Posts
Received the DynoJet Power Vision 3 adn flashed my ECU today... TOTALLY different bike! Awesomeness now. Also bought a pair of TCX riding boots and ordered some pants from a local dealer! So that is about it for my planned upgrades and gear purchases for now. I'll need a new set of tiers in a couple weeks but other than that its just time to ride now!

Reactions: Screan29

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
674 Posts
Received the DynoJet Power Vision 3 adn flashed my ECU today... TOTALLY different bike! Awesomeness now. Also bought a pair of TCX riding boots and ordered some pants from a local dealer! So that is about it for my planned upgrades and gear purchases for now. I'll need a new set of tiers in a couple weeks but other than that its just time to ride now!
Bridgestone $50 spring rebate ends May 1st, so if that's the way you're thinking of going you might want to pull the trigger on said tires. Just figured I'd throw it out there.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Speaking of tires, I've gotta say these Pirelli Angel GT2's have been really great. I was curious how they'd perform on the track, and was really confident in them. After 3 laps, they were so sticky you could see your fingerprints in the rubber if you touched them. All around great tire for daily commuting and riding in all weather.

About the Bridgestone's:
I will have to try the S22's again someday. And $50 off is a nice incentive.

·
Registered
2019 MT-09
60 Posts
Ordered Road Pilot 5 and being installed on Saturday! They will also be tuning up the suspension. I think the previous owner weighed 120 pounds hahaha.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ordered Road Pilot 5 and being installed on Saturday! They will also be tuning up the suspension. I think the previous owner weighed 120 pounds hahaha.
I had the 4’s and they were outstanding. Bet the 5’s are even better.

·
Registered
2015 FZ 09
91 Posts
Cool, what brand? I don't recognize that slider adjuster. Try them out yet? Toasty mitts?
They're just some random brand from amazon - I had them on my old cafe racer and they worked well for a while but then the hottest temp stopped working. These were $20 so even if they stop working completely I still have new grips. lol These are working well so far and it was a nice clean install!

I did have to shave down the throttle grip with a dremel just slightly so it would move freely when everything was tightened back up.

·
Registered
2019 MT-09
60 Posts
Gee I'd really like to know what brand too... got a like to the Amazon item?

12901 - 12920 of 12962 Posts