Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

12801 - 12820 of 12891 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ordered a small tail bag to hold misc items rather than stuff it all in my jacket. I’ve been wanting the Held tail bag, but it’s $100+ and I’m working part time while in the spring semester. Found this bag on eBay for $30 and threw it on today. No rides yet, but it seems decent quality for the price. Time will tell! View attachment 163650
View attachment 163651
View attachment 163652
Looks good, but watch out - I had the same bag, it somehow felt off when riding and I didn't notice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice. 😎

Though, in that picture it looks like your bike has some kind of weird, red, full fender under the tail section... 🤪
I need to fix that.

That guy has a CBR600RR that's just sitting there getting dirty/dusty for the last year and a half. I don't think it's moved since he moved in. I want to turn it into a Modern Vintage race bike, but I'm afraid of how bad the motor is from sitting there that long. Who knows the last time it was started.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Cleaned and lubed the chain.

Also I figured out you can go backwards on the dash displays by pressing SELECT + RESET together.
I usually only look at the Air Temp and Coolant Temp, and it was kinda annoying having to cycle all the way around to get back to one or the other. So just tap the two buttons together and it goes backwards. :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Also received my ebay indicators. They each have 4x 1W amber LED and are actually strobe/marker lights for emergency vehicles so are really, really bright. 85mm x 25mm, so nice and flat and fit in the fake air scoops.
Much better than the flexible strip leds i had before.

12801 - 12820 of 12891 Posts