Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

12421 - 12440 of 12489 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally got the last bits of the phone mount put together. Gillies Tooling stem nut, RAM stem mount with a short arm, quad lock ball adapter and wireless charger. Needed to go this path due to the clip on bars, I really don't like handlebar mounted solutions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 MT09 Street
167 Posts
installed rizoma retro mirrors and rode for 4 hours around the city.

it was a long awaited mod, that and getting rid of the pumpkin signals, and it turn out well.

i am almost done customizing my MT just a few more things and i will be satisfied by the way it looks and feel.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yesterday, my parts arrived that I ordered to convert my FZ over to the GP shift pattern... 1 up and 5 down. This shift pattern will now match my track bike shift pattern so that there won't be any...aw shit moments getting mixed up with two different shift patterns.
I changed my FZ over to GP shift pattern last year and I love it!

·
Registered
Test
27 Posts
Second oil change. 700 miles. Switched to YamaLUBE full synthetic. Maybe should have waited one more oil change? I did the factory suggested break in and I am now ready for some harder accelerations.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Put the bike on the weighting scale with max petrol and did oil-change and filter. Scale showed 182,36 Kilo. Handling etc greatly improved and the brakes r perfekt for two fingers use. ECU came out as expected after the 'hack'. This is the way Yamaha should have done it from the factory ;-).
Next weekend off to the track to do the real test on slicks. Soft front, medium rear to begin with.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts

Anyone seen or tried the AVDB version?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Did my 25th oil change at 145,000 kms. Engine doesn't use any oil. I put 3 qts in, 6000 kms later I take 3 qts out.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

12421 - 12440 of 12489 Posts