Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

11921 - 11940 of 11989 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Decided to stay late at work to turn up some bar ends To mock up tomorrow into the new woodcraft clip ons I’m installing. More pictures to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great! May be a market for your product since its hard to find for the WoodCraft clips on. Looking forward to seeing the final product and how it fits/looks on the bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Since I do a fair bit of rising at night, figured this was a cheap upgrade over the stock globe for now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pulled the trigger on the SC Project exhaust (Conical), so now we wait about a month... 😄
Will probably tidy up this weekend with the fender eliminator, new integrated indicators, and other small items like levers.

Should be a good weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello guys!!! Since i bought the bike i changed some things.
Windscreen, fender eliminator, passenger footrests, lcd color flip, blue and black levers for clutch and brake, and one of my favorites, the phone holder with 2.5A charger.
Almost everything from aliexpress
Hope you like it!

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello guys!!! Since i bought the bike i changed some things.
Windscreen, fender eliminator, passenger footrests, lcd color flip, blue and black levers for clutch and brake, and one of my favorites, the phone holder with 2.5A charger.
Almost everything from aliexpress
Hope you like it!

Does your slim plate holder also come from AliExpress? Do you have a link?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does your slim plate holder also come from AliExpress? Do you have a link?

The plate is original from puig, 109€.
I was trying to find a cheap one but it was impossible. I bought it from a spanish webpage. Nilmoto.com i don't know if they work with the states, i suppose they are a local store.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The plate is original from puig, 109€.
I was trying to find a cheap one but it was impossible. I bought it from a spanish webpage. Nilmoto.com i don't know if they work with the states, i suppose they are a local store.

Thanks! I'll look into it, I was considering the R&G one as well. They are both similarly priced, I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative for this..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks! I'll look into it, I was considering the R&G one as well. They are both similarly priced, I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative for this..

Yeah, i also tried man, but couldn't find anything the R&G one looks very good, i was looking for it but it's difficult to find in my country, so i took the Puig one. But if you can find the R&G at good price i prefer this one. Also i went for the puig because it has catadioptric, and it is mandatory in my country.

·
Registered
15 Posts
looking for a gas cap but needs to have the same bolt pattern as the stock gas cap, I have a bracket coming for the Steering Damper.

11921 - 11940 of 11989 Posts