Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

461 - 480 of 500 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
For me it was an easy decision. I was going to eliminate those ugly pumpkin indicators regardless.
The Blaze bags are so easy to remove and the brackets that hold them on pop off as well. It takes me a minute to take everything off or put everything on.
View attachment 156618

Is the above gif working? I had to click on it to get it going...
Niner, LOL, great GIF, I hadn't clicked on it until today, thank you for setting that up, shows just how easy/quick the bags can be installed! Question, I notice it's showing the stock pumpkins under the bags, do they actually fit in that location? Hope that makes sense...thx!

·
Vendor
2,182 Posts
Niner, LOL, great GIF, I hadn't clicked on it until today, thank you for setting that up, shows just how easy/quick the bags can be installed! Question, I notice it's showing the stock pumpkins under the bags, do they actually fit in that location? Hope that makes sense...thx!
Thanks, friend.
The stock pumpkins were only there because I was mocking things up. They would not work with the bags cinched down properly - they would bend under the pressure. I opted to get Proton flush mount indicators.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Why so cheap? Ex demo?
Brand new. Was $14800, sat on floor for 30 days so dropped it to $13200. Traded my Trumpy in for 3k and walked away with the bike for $10200.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Took it for a quick spin before work. I thought I loved my Street Triple R, man this thing. I'm in love.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Checked the SAG that Yamaha setup for me. 20mm rear, 54mm front.

Adjust the preload and am sitting closer to 30 rear, 40 front now. 😊

·
Registered
11 Posts
Installed eBay clip-ons. Replicas of woodcraft. 1" down position. All I can say is wow, what a difference. Love em so far. Also installed Oxford "Retro" grips, nice looking and good feel to them. Upgrade from stock grips

461 - 480 of 500 Posts