Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into swapping out the foot pegs on my bike. Ive done a few track days and the little lip on the edge of the peg is really annoying and causes me to constantly adjust my foot position. I looked at grinding off the lip but I would still rather have a different set altogether. So what pegs have you installed? and what other models fit our bikes? I dont want to lose the hinge feature for the occasional touch down at the track.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Any change that someone makes to something that left the factory is custom. Sure, there are varying degrees. One doesn't always have to spend money to improve upon something. It is easy to belittle others work. We all have different visions of what constitutes the perfect bike, and we all have different ways of getting there.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The more you do yourself, instead of buying stuff, the MORE custom it is!!

Just bolting crap on is NOT customizing.....

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I put on rubber padded FZ6 knockoffs and removed the curb feelers. They are flat and a tad higher. I never liked round vibrapegs. I have the best of both worlds, more clearance and more comfort. I had to grind the inside of one peg a tad so that it was perfectly perpendicular to the ground. I am anal about body positioning.

Auto part Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Suspension

1 - 7 of 7 Posts