Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
that's pretty cool though could it be sped up or could more of the LEDs at the bottom be illuminated first? Just thinking if i was changing lanes - i'd want the blinker to be as visible as possible from the get go but i like the varying pattern - hope that would get peoples attention.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can tell you that it's not DOT approved and probably never will be. It's very, very expensive to get something DOT approved. Illegal, probably not unless you are in CA where everything is illegal that isn't factory. We have had our led signals approved in NY by inspections and other state inspections. Just depends who you are going to, but having a light flash strobing/sequencing is much more visible than a standard signal. I Can get my bike outside to take some outside video.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I think it might confuse the cagers, but it is cool. BTW my LED headlight bulb arrived today, Big Thanks Tripage!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Too flashy (I crack myself up) for me. Cool pattern but something like a hyperflash, pause, repeat would be cool. Similar to what you see on some emergency vehicles.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are multiple patterns to choose from. Some slow, some fast, some strobe and if you don't like any that we have we can program you a new flash option that you want!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts