Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Depends on who is sitting on your bike. If it's a hot chick then ask her if she wants a ride. If it's a dirt bag then use your own judgement.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I guess I would feel the same way if I found someone sitting in my car. I know it wouldn't be a good out come one way or another. If that person was an adult.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Two Things Could Happen:

Hit That (dude)

or Tap That

View attachment 8131

C.Dolan knows what to do about that.
Saw that video.

Wanted to slap that twink upside the head. ............

...unless he's got something hotter waiting at home.

Reactions: Horsman

·
Registered
420 Posts
What's the use of having a concealed carry license if you can't use it every once in awhile?

·
Registered
311 Posts
"hey that's a bitchin' bike man, that yours?" and go from there depending on how he answers, and whether he ****ed with anything. I'm more about getting entertainment from a situation than a confrontation .

I've never caught a guy on my bike before, though, but I've had a funny run-in with some dude sitting on the hood of my car like it was his, i guess to impress some sloot he was talking to. Ended up hitting the panic button on the kid in front of a packed out bar patio and laughing as everyone watched him fumble around trying to "find his keys". Got my bar tab paid for + $40 cash on top(to get the car detailed of course, dude left handprints on my hood!) from the douche as an apology.

Reactions: JonXX

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
how often do you get a random hot chick seating on your bike...
Not often, but when I do I politely ask for a sexy pic. The Gloves are mine :cool:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
image.jpg

Reactions: Kilo

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I fail to understand what kind of douche would think it was ok to walk up and sit down on someone else's bike? For us truly obsessed bike owners, that's the equivalent to letting yourself into my house, banging my wife and then eating my Oreo's while he's relaxing in my favorite chair watching Netflix. An ugly confrontation is inevitable...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts