Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people dont like it, but I love rim tape.

which color should i get? was thinking red because i have an amber halo retrofit and it would somewhat match the turn signals and reflectors on the bike, as well as my white and red helmet.

i really like blue and white though.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Get whatever you think you will like! Doesn't matter what other people do, it's your bike in the end and you have to ride it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well see, there's a lot of other people, and you're going to have poll them all to find out. Or, poll the one person that matters, the rider :) If you think it looks cool, then you'll think the rest of us think it looks cool.
GIVE ME A COLOR MAN.

i just opinions on a color brotherrrrrr. JUST ONE COLOR.
pls bro. give me a color. haha.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put one color on the left, another on the right.
hahah for a second i thought about putting different one on front, and back...but thought it was madness.
What color bike are you on Galin?
i bought this bike for its uprightness, and convenience. the aesthetics of the bike never impressed me. so im just so lost in trying to modify this bike to my taste. i was gonna make it look a bit more standard, but decided what the heck lets have fun with this bike and make it as modern and sporty looking as possible. havent done anything to it yet though.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'd make the wheels black and black out the forks, or just leave it. I got the bike too for its seating position but I really like the purple rims and gold forks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks got silver(pearl white
And jen, the blue wheels i like, even the gold forks grew on me, but yeah i think ill blacken them! Thanks for input.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You could just do blue and white checkers on the rims, if you have enough time for that lol. if done right, how sick would that look??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts