Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am 0 for 2 in choosing the right caps to fill the holes left by removing the stock mirrors lol

anyone tell me exactly what caps they are using so that i can grab a couple

thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
if anyone has any extras they would like to sell .. ill toss ya a couple bucks to send me 2 :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't mind tossing a few dollars someones way for getting em and sending em out to me ..

or if someone can direct me to an exact link to order the right ones .. it seems there are diff sized heads for 3/8"

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
def - going to order now and once i get em in .. ill post a thread and anyone who needs a pair they got em :)

thanks for the help

·
Registered
60 Posts
tomcrane- I'll buy a pair of those off of you when you get them in. Just let me know what to send you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no need to pay for the plugs :) .. ill pm you once i get em in ..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you sir

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep offer is still open :) they shipped today so once I get em I'll let everyone know

·
Registered
835 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Figured I would try here before creating a new thread...

Anyone know the type of bolt which would fit the mirror mounts? Thinking of another option but don't know the thread type.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Don't recall which, but one is left-hand thread..... right side maybe?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I knew one was reverse thread, but I have been Google'ing to try and figure out the thread type. I want to repurpose one with a RAM mount so I can clip my phone to it for GPS. I was hoping that one of the thread types they offer on their site would fit our bikes, but I would like to be certain.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts