Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a pair of boots/riding shoes and want to see what everyone has. Posts pics and prices :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wear alpine * SMX 1. Vented. Good to walk with while off the bike

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Spidi XPS3s super comfortable!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Thor 50/50 most all of the time. I own 5 pairs of various boots and grab these most of the time. They are out of production due to lack of demand. I am going to be bummed when they wear out.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Alpinestars SMX-5. They're pretty much the defacto industry standard for street boots that offer as close to racetrack levels of protection you can get without sacrificing comfort and practicality. I've been down in them once and they're still doing just fine.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have too big of a foot to wear any off the shelf boot. I'm looking into having some boots custom made from Wesco or Whites. Sucks because I will never be able to do a track day without proper boots. :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
didn't realize how popular the SMX-5's are!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Icon Super Duty 4 Boots Black - Very comfortable

Reactions: richp5132

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Cortech VICE WP sneakers for the city- really look like like a converse/casual sneaker- but armored and waterproof which makes them even better! And Just $94!
Tourmaster WP Solutions for touring/winter- sleek with a low profile toebox, actually works in rain and comfortable to walk around in.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Currently just have the one pair of Sidi ST Airs which I use for commuting and for mountain scratching.

Just ordered a pair of A* SMX2 boots for my short commute to work and around town.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I just picked up a pair of the 2011 model Alpinestars SMX Plus. Found a slightly used pair off ebay for $128 shipped.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts