Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive tire I am an old guy, grew up racing dirt in Az. I have owned alot of bikes and for the money this bike is unbelievable! I have owned her for a few weeks now. I am not going to do much to her.... I have adjusted the stock suspension, took all the reflectors off and debadged her and made my own passenger peg delete. Ordered a Puig sport windscreen, will have the ECU flashed add some ss brake lines and different levers. Not going to do any exhaust mods, as having owned many bikes it is in my opinion just a noise maker more than a hp additive. Keepthe rubber side down boys and girls!!!!!!!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ09....it's a dandy for sure.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome. And Great Work....!!

How did you make the Passenger Peg Delete..??? The right peg is a PIA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Peg delete

I started with some 1/8" x 1" aluminum, made a template and went to town with my angle grinder drilled the holes smoothed it out and four coats of good ol rustoleum flat black enamel. I fabed the old reservoir bracket to my liking punched out the original bolt and reused it . Not my best work but it will do....total cost $15 and some Beer!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I started with some 1/8" x 1" aluminum, made a template and went to town with my angle grinder drilled the holes smoothed it out and four coats of good ol rustoleum flat black enamel. I fabed the old reservoir bracket to my liking punched out the original bolt and reused it . Not my best work but it will do....total cost $15 and some Beer!
Is that a price that includes my tax and shipping...???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts