Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw two other graphite FZ-09's and two red FZ-09's. Anyone here? It's always great to see more of these! One of the graphite bikes has black wheels and an upgraded suspension as well as some other customization (things painted black). The red ones looked stock except one had an Akrapovic exhaust.

(Dave...were you there?!?!)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I saw two other graphite FZ-09's and two red FZ-09's. Anyone here? It's always great to see more of these! One of the graphite bikes has black wheels and an upgraded suspension as well as some other customization (things painted black). The red ones looked stock except one had an Akrapovic exhaust.

(Dave...were you there?!?!)

Hi Jen,

Yes I was there around 9am. I was parked where they sell coffee and drinks. I left though around 10:30am. We wanted to get a ride in so I left early. We went up through Texter Mountains and across RT125 to Shamokin. Sorry I missed you

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
We got there at 8:00 and left at 9:30 to meet more of our group at the Amerigas. We were parked right by the entrance. That's a nice road. We go up 501 to 125 and to Knoebels. I had the FZ and was parked with some Harleys.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, didn't know about it or I would have come out. I'm not far from there at all.
We ride all the time with a group in the area. PM me if you want the particulars. It would always be fun to have another FZ.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was there on my orange and also parked near the entrance across from the Yamaha tent. Saw one other graphite. The place was mobbed as to be expected on such a beautiful first Sunday.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We got there at 8:00 and left at 9:30 to meet more of our group at the Amerigas. We were parked right by the entrance. That's a nice road. We go up 501 to 125 and to Knoebels. I had the FZ and was parked with some Harleys.
I know on my way back on 125 I did see a group of riders heading North. There are some nice roads up around Knoebels. I havent been there in a long time.
This Friday is the annual "Pa.Turkey Run"or also know as the "2nd Friday Ride". Its a ride where about 700 or so bikers meet at the Country Cupboard in Lewisburg for breakfast. We usually continue on to Waterville for ice cream which is on Rt44 northwest of Williamsport near Hynier View State Park. Great day and a lot of fun. Usually you will average around 450 miles for the day .If anyone wants details let me know. The more the merrier. Everyone is welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts