Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...finally! Just traded in the old CBR for a brand spankin new 09! Figured I'd post in the introductions since it's been a while since I've been on. Wifey was on board (for the most part) so I think it's safe to sleep with both eyes closed tonight :mask: Take delivery tomorrow, will put some photos up after work! Here's what I traded in...

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Early model of the 1000RR???

Reactions: rhettmania

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
It does indeed. I had an '04 and then an '05 1000RR. The '04 was a track bike and the '05 was my street rider.

Reactions: rhettmania

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So bummer, no bike today. Apparently it came in too late and weren't able to do set up in time for delivery. How irritating. I suppose I'm capable of waiting another day....But I want my FZ09 nowwww!!!!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
nice ride and welcome to the forum! Ride safe

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well had some stuff come up, but have had a chance to ride a little the last two evenings and all I can say is holy crap this thing is awesome! The cbr is but a faded memory now. This thing pulls like freight train! Sooo much fun and very comfy compared to what I'm used to. Feels very natural to me. Still getting used to it, is definitely a huge change! It is definitely bouncy though so I will be tightening up the suspension either tomorrow or Saturday, but that's really my only issue with it!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts