Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YamahaFZ09.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Yamaha FZ-09 Street Bike.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Yamaha FZ-09 questions, problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) bikes, vehicles and other toys etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello from Tampa,
I remember this waiting when I was waiting for a 2009 vmax the dealer had a 1k deposit it was required even for them to order it. Now this FZ9 has my attention and a lot of it. I believe it will be an awesome bike to add to the stable,I am Looking forward to hanging out and learning more about this motorcycle. Been riding 42 years hope to go 42 more lol. But knowing my luck and Yamaha the FJR will
get redesigned with 1400cc's and a crossplane crank. That would be a sport tourer to the max:headbang:

Current rides
2009 VMX 17
2006 GL 1800
2004 XV 1700
2006 Vino 125 Quick trips to store (beer run)
2011 PCX125 (Hers)
1987 QT 50 ( was strapped to the back wall of an RV my buddy bought it had a curtain pulled over it we didn't know it was there, he sold it too me for 50 bucks
battery, plug, cleaned fuel system it started on the second kick its a Yamaha I had too keep it.

Ride safe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts