Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Welcome to FZ09.org - The largest Yamaha FZ-09 Forum on the Internet!

90K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  triplethreat 
#1 ·

Welcome to FZ09.org - The Internet's largest Yamaha FZ-09 Forum. We aim to be a friendly community dedicated to the Yamaha FZ-09. You can ask questions, get expert opinions from other owners, post pictures, videos and more. To take full advantage of the site you need to Register - It's free. Click here to register!

Some of the areas of interest on the site include:

See less See more
#9 ·
Hi!

Maybe (Probably) the wrong place to post this. Sorry.

I have trouble finding my way around the site. Not very tech savvy. Like, for example, I recently stumbled across an account of a guy (a journalist, I think) on this site who is doing an ongoing upgrade of his FZ-09. I'm looking forward to reading about what he's doing, but I can't remember where I ran across it.

Is there some explanation or tutorial about how best to negotiate this site?

For example, where do I look to see what replies I get to this?

Etc.

Thanks!

Fred

#12 ·
Fred, as far as monitoring your own post/threads, you can click on your user name and when the drop down list comes up, you then click on view profile. When you do that, you can select your recent activity and it will show what you've been doing on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.