Thanks for sharing!
Love the color... GO RED!
(still waiting on my bike)

Reactions: ScottySutt15

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Nice video.

Does your Mom usually dress you in the mornings? ;)
haha, i don't know why but i had a strong urge to reach into the computer screen and fix his collar.

Nice vid, liked the beginning.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Oh man. WHY why why does everyone have to make a vid and I'm all enthused to watch just to be disappointed because there is music. I could only make it through 1:07 before I had to kill the vid. When I watch a motorcycle vid I wanna hear the engine and even some wind noise and maybe even a word or two.

Scotty could you give us a natural vid without the psychedelic music? Please.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Oh the collar haha yea I didnt notice it was like that until editing the video, oh well though!
i'm just busting your chain on this btw - did you shoot all of this with a gopro? What video editing are you using?

Oh man. WHY why why does everyone have to make a vid and I'm all enthused to watch just to be disappointed because there is music. I could only make it through 1:07 before I had to kill the vid. When I watch a motorcycle vid I wanna hear the engine and even some wind noise and maybe even a word or two.

some people like to put music in their videos - if it's not your cup of tea - don't watch it :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well, the collar...and it looks like you didn't fasten your helmet strap too.

All in fun. I still enjoyed watching your video.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm just busting your chain on this btw - did you shoot all of this with a gopro? What video editing are you using?

some people like to put music in their videos - if it's not your cup of tea - don't watch it :)

Yea haha I know you are, not taking any offense. I shot this with a Cannon t31 at first and then the riding is all GoPro but the old original 960 one. I just bought the new Hero 3+ though and will be making more! can't wait. Also I used Premiere Pro and After Effects to make the video.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Sorry, I tried to keep the sound of the bike in there but your right you can't really hear it. But I used the music becaue that was the music I was listening to while riding.

·
Registered
160 Posts

cough....cough you mean like this ?
http://www.fz09.org/forum/8-fz-09-pictures-videos/2492-friday-afternoon-ride.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts