Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow only, Watsen is opening the ordering window. The BEST TURN SIGNALS you can buy for the money. This guy, makes art.

Get em.

·
Registered
51 Posts
guess ill put an order in again, should have money this time. hopefully it doesnt take 4 months to get the invoice

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will. The guy is a one man show. He is filling January orders now, and he does not bill you until they ship.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
they will probably ship just in time for next winter.....

·
Registered
320 Posts
Weird, I was just on the site a few minutes before you posted this and the "add to cart" function was there, now its gone again. Must have been a test run. I think I will order some.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Bummer. They do look awesome but hoped they wouldn't lose the drl functionality.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I almost talked myself out of it. But when I added it up with turn signals and adaptor this was cheaper.
Yeah. For a turn signal that's made as a direct fit, plug and play, finished this nicely for like $96 USD it's a good buy. The graves are $120 and aren't as nice imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah. For a turn signal that's made as a direct fit, plug and play, finished this nicely for like $96 USD it's a good buy. The graves are $120 and aren't as nice imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, I was looking at 90$ then plus the adaptors which idk how much those would be. I would just go with these.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I do about half of my riding at night. I really want to keep the running lights.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts