Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clipped the mirror lane splitting. only a scuff, but I can't stand looking at it.
i don't want bar end mirrors, as the stockers work/look ok.
pm me.

atlanta, ga

·
Registered
201 Posts
If mine didnt get thrown away after i took them off you can have them for free. I'll let you know if I have them later tonight.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Ridetofish, I might want the part of your left mirror that connects the clutch perch to the stem that angles out to the mirror.

Eek! @ Yerwol tossing parts away lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let's see how this shapes up and then we'll sort it out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
RidetofishEek! @ Yerwol tossing parts away lol.
I wouldnt have thrown it away, but somebody in the house might have. I have never in my years of riding ever gone back to a stock part, so its not really a big deal either way to me. Hopefully I still have it so I can help out a fellow rider

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nevermind guys, i decided it doesn't look too bad. yerwol, maybe you can help out v2Bob with the part he is looking for.

i wish i could find a part to run the stock mirror on an R6 radial master cylinder handlebar clamp.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
... i wish i could find a part to run the stock mirror on an R6 radial master cylinder handlebar clamp.
The plot thickens lol. Basically the situation I'm in. There are 2 clean ways of doing it that I know of.

1) Find one of these with reverse threads, not common but it seems they do exist.

2) They are fairly common with normal threads, with one of those you can use the base from a 09 left hand side mirror on the right hand side.

So you might still want Yerwol's complete left hand mirror assembly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts