Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in getting a free dyno tune? Look no further. Stoltec Moto and Two Wheel Dynoworks have partnered up to bring customers the best of both worlds: optimized throttle mapping perfected on the street and track and a dyno-tuned fuel/timing map. For our next hat-trick, we're planning to dyno tune the Arrow 3-1 full system. We are looking for someone in the greater-Seattle area to loan their bike for the day.

Pertinent details:
  • Bike must be stock (intake, exhaust, etc.)
  • Arrow exhaust will be temporarily installed on the bike for tuning purposes. The stock exhaust will be reinstalled upon completion.
  • A dyno-tuned stock exhaust fuel map will be provided to the volunteer free of charge (normally $250 on its own)
  • You'll be a hero to the ~20+ people on this forum with the Arrow exhaust!

How good is Two Wheel Dynoworks stock exhaust map? How about 7-8 hp in the midrange and 2-3 hp up top?

First come, first served. Email [email protected]

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'd likely be up for that, I've worked with Nels before. But I've done Stellmons free exhaust mod, so not technically stock. And my bike is currently hanging from rafters in my garage with the forks off (as you know, Nick).

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that stock map is impressive. will you be offering that as part of your ecu flash package?
Yes. The fuel map will be an optional upgrade and will be available from both Stoltec and Two Wheel Dynoworks.

Looks like my dyno stats! Lol
Ah, ya caught us! I trust you're happy with the results?

I'd likely be up for that, I've worked with Nels before. But I've done Stellmons free exhaust mod, so not technically stock. And my bike is currently hanging from rafters in my garage with the forks off (as you know, Nick).
Ah, now ya went and did it. If no one else jumps on the opportunity, you should do it. I'm betting his tune will be very close to what you'd need. And maybe if you ask Nels nicely enough...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Versysrider, you don't need forks to run on a dyno, just sayin':D
Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing, and he does have a mobile dyno that he tours around with. Nick @ Stoltec moto is doing his magic to give my fork some much needed damping, should have my bike back together around 4-19.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm waiting on a decent weekend to run my forks over to Nick as he's got all the parts sitting there. It's a good excuse to strap 'em to the Tenere and disappear for the day.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I live in Puyallup and I need a ecu flash only have like 10 miles on the bike.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in Puyallup and I need a ecu flash only have like 10 miles on the bike.
Dude, break your bike in and get up to see him. You are an hour away!
I saw you on PNWrider.

Just so we are clear... Nels @ Two Wheel Dynoworks is a genius. He supports a lot of the top riders in the Pacific Northwest.
He is a serious wealth of knowledge and gets bikes dialed in perfectly. The guys I think are good call him when they get stuck.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts